Pages

Sunday 3 December 2017

Garden Update

18th, 19th, 25th & 26th November 2017
Over a period of two weekends, I woke up early to witness the action of House Sparrows around the bird cafe. I played around with the settings on my camera, and it helped me take some awesome shots! Besides House Sparrows, Robins, Great Tits, Blue Tits, Starlings, Woodpigeons (yes, Bob is alive!), Goldfinches, Goldcrests and even a Tree Sparrow visited over this period of time. Winter is well and truly here! (I accidentally stamped a date on some of the photos!)


One of my best shots of a female House Sparrow

Male House Sparrow

Great Tit

A hungry Blue Tit helps itself to suet at the bird cafe

A Starling calls to the rest of its flock

Sparrows eating suet 

Male House Sparrow calling

Goldfinches in a nearby tree

Female House Sparrow

Redbreast's descendant returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment